Friday 14 December 2018

Propertymark

So after working in the industry for over 20 years, I was approached by Alex from Greyseal Training. We discussed options and decided it would be beneficial for me to complete the propertymark (ARLA) exams. My decision to do this was not primarily to learn any extra legislation but to prove to myself that I knew my industry anyway and also to provide clients with the confidence that they are employing a market leading, and qualified, agent.

After a good few hours of Alex's brilliant training techniques, I proudly completed my 4 modules and passed all 4 exams. I hope this will provide confidence to my current and future clients in leading the business forward and looking after one of their biggest assets in the correct way.

To anyone who is looking to join the world of property or simply secure and enhance their skills, this is a great string to add to your bow and Alex is certainly someone we will use again and we recommend that you do too!

Thank you again Alex and if anyone is using an agent that isn't qualified or simply not happy with the service that you are receiving, then get in touch today and also take advantage of our free transfer service!



source https://blog.evolutionproperties.co.uk/2018/12/14/propertymark/

No comments:

Post a Comment