Thursday 1 December 2016

New Phone System?

facebook-image

I decided I just had to share this with you. We recently had an upgrade on our phone system, actually a complete replacement. Our old system we thought was fine but were persuaded by Future-Tel to change and I am so happy that we have! We had a Mitel system fitted and it is so easy to use and really flexible as well. I can call clients from anywhere in the world and it registers as the office number, not my mobile. All you need is a 3/4G or wifi signal. You can also take the light unit home, plug it in to your home internet and boom, its as though your in your office! I really find this useful and think many small business users will too. There are way too many features to list but here are just a few

  • Desk phones with cordless handsets
  • Mobiles phone integration
  • One touch Recording
  • On hold Music or Marketing
  • On screen dialing
  • Call logging (track missed calls)
  • Voicemail with email notifications and recorded message.

Don't just take my word for it, Future-Tel provided me with genuine wholesale rates on my

  • Calls
  • Line rental
  • Broadband
  • System Maintenance

Saving me about 60% compared to my old telecoms bills, the savings then upgrade the system and anything left over was passed to me.

So basically, cheaper or no extra cost to update the system! Seriously, just give them a phone call 0333 004 0041 and quote Evo lettings/ Roy and they will bundle in free minutes as well.

What have you got to lose? I didn't believe it at first as I get loads of calls for new and improved systems but really glad I listened on this one!



source http://blog.evolutionproperties.co.uk/2016/12/01/new-phone-system/

No comments:

Post a Comment