Wednesday 12 September 2018

A very happy client!!

We love great feedback, in fact, we love all feedback!

"The answers isn't a true reflection as I believe instead of very good should be "Excellent!" I haven't come across another agent like Evolution (have used a few over the years!) everything just isn't too much trouble, other agents you can sometimes feel as though you are pestering them or like they have you now and just don't bother or that's what it can feel like! Evolution have been great from the first moment and I would certainly use them and recommend them! I feel confident in saying I think it will only be a matter of time before they are the main agent in Ashford if they are not already!"

Thank you Karen and always here if you need us!



source https://blog.evolutionproperties.co.uk/2018/09/12/a-very-happy-client/

No comments:

Post a Comment