Saturday 15 September 2018

First impressions count right?

So I woke up to this amazing bit of feedback this morning about a house I finished putting online last night -

"Hi Roy,

This property marketing of our house is the best I have ever seen . It is simply breathtaking, brilliant Sir!!

Regards

S" (name hidden for obvious reasons!)

 

We were called out to this amazing 4 bedroom home on the edge of Maidstone. I have know their mortgage adviser for years and they needed help. I wont bore you with the full details but when a corporate agent is relying on their staff, with clearly basic equipment, to market a top end home then surely they should be armed with the correct tools? Actually, they do offer "Professional" photography but you have to pay or so I am led to believe! It has cost our client absolutely nothing and I am honoured to be given the opportunity to showcase Evolution!

Ill let the photos from the previous agent do the talking and then just click the link to see what I achieved.

and now see how we present it! (and for the record, I need to re-do the front shot when the sun is better positioned later in the day!)

CLICK HERE

 

We offer all customers a free house valuation Kent service. We offer free, no-obligation quotes and guarantee that all valuations are accurate, the current market price, and which will get you the most profit for your property.

To learn more about our free house valuation in Kent service, then please do give us a call or drop us an email today! Alternatively, you can fill out our online property valuation form and one of our property managers will soon be in touch.

 



source https://blog.evolutionproperties.co.uk/2018/09/15/first-impressions-count-right/

No comments:

Post a Comment